SANTA MARIA DEGLI ANGELI
This fine basilica was built among the ruins of the baths of Diocletian. In 1561, Antonio del Duca obtained from Pope Pius IV a consecration of the grounds to the angels. Michelangelo was given the task (according to the legend) of designing this church dedicated to the many thousands of Christian martyrs who built the baths.
Address: P.zza della Repubblica