PALAZZO DI MONTECITORIO
Since 1871 this was the house of Parliament.
The building went
through many changes and restorations by
Gian Lorenzo Bernini, Carlo Fontana and Ernesto Basile before arriving at its present-day appearance.
Inside are works by Rosai, Carra', De Chirico,
Viani, Boldini, Campigli and, among the paintings, "The marriage
of Cana" by the school of Paolo Veronese.
Address: Piazza di Montecitorio